What do I need to declare as a TEFL teacher in Spain?

TweetHow to find work as an English Teacher in Spain Finding a job as an English teacher in Spain will be easier with a relevant degree qualification or by passing the available certification for teaching English as a foreign language, the most recognised being the CELTA (University of Cambridge Certificate of English Language Teaching to […]