Marketing in Spain
In today's world, market information is the main resource upon which we base our eventual decision on whether or not, and in what form, we should get involved in a foreign market. For this reason, an up-to-date, concise and to-the-point analysis of how you can expect your product or service to fare in the Spanish market will give your business a head start on the road to commercial success.
Some of the questions a company should ask before doing business in Spain are:
- What is the sales potential of your product/service?.
- Who are your competitors? What strategies do they use and what quota of the market do they possess?.
- How is the overall market in Spain growing for your product/service?.
- What are the possible options for market entry and which are to be recommended?.
- What pricing strategy would be advisable?.
- Who might be interested in your product/service in Spain?.
Such information can be based on published material, as well as personal interviews with distributors and other agents involved in the sector we are dealing with.
If you would like more in-depth information on any Spanish registered company, Spainwide can provide you with a complete commercial report in English or Spanish.
Market Entry Options
- Permanent establishment: either through incorporation of a legally constituted Spanish SL company or the establishment of a branch office (See Company Law).
- Non-permanent establishment through distributors and/or agents.
- Joint ventures.
- Purchasing a pre-existing Spanish corporation as a going concern.
Click here to find out how Spainwide can assist you in your market entry strategy.